Not sure about the benefits of outsourcing digital marketing? When you partner with a team you trust, outsourcing digital marketing can be a dream!
You Get Access to a Team of Experts
Two (or three or four!) heads are better than one.
When you start outsourcing digital marketing, you typically aren’t just paying for one person; you’re paying for a team of the best and brightest for less than the cost of one in-house employee. Your monthly marketing budget gets you access to a hivemind of experts who can create and implement campaigns with proven results.
You Can Significantly Reduce Your Costs
A new hire costs much more than just his salary! Bringing on more in-house staff has a number of hidden costs, including:
– Recruitment costs
– Performance reviews
– Floor space
– Office supplies (desk, computer, etc.)
When you outsource digital marketing, you get parts and labor for one flat fee, without all these hidden extras.
You Don’t Have to Train Anyone
Employee training and development is one of the most expensive and time-consuming parts of owning a business, especially as different staff have different learning styles. When you outsource, you get to skip this step. You’re already hiring experts.
You Can Set and Forget
When you decide to go with outsourcing digital marketing, you get to decide how much involvement you would like to have; however, most business owners who choose to go with outsourcing like to “set and forget,” meaning that they provide the right information and objectives to the team at the onset and only need to check in to collect results.
You Can Be Sure You’re “In the Loop”
Digital marketing is an ever changing, quickly evolving landscape. Those who work in the field are aware of this and spend time investing in keeping their skillsets relevant.
When you start outsourcing digital marketing, you can be sure that no matter what digital shakeups come your way, whether it be algorithm setbacks or data privacy, your team will be ready.
You’re Set Up for Success
digital marketers specialize in working with clients in certain industries or from certain areas. This means that when you outsource, you’re hiring a team who has already produced the results you’re after for plenty of clients before you – and they have the case studies to prove it.
You Get Access to a New Perspective
When you outsource, you get fresh pairs of eyes on how your business runs. Your in-house team might be too close to a problem to have the perspective needed to reach an effective resolution. By hiring outsourced marketing professional, you can accelerate the solution process and explore new avenues for success.
Interested in outsourcing your digital marketing?
We can’t wait to work with you! Read More
Looking for information on Constant Contact 2018 updates? You’re in the right place! Staying on top of the latest trends in email marketing is essential for success and Constant Contact is the resource to do so. Their team is constantly tweaking the service to enhance its overall impact and Clout, turning you into a marketing superstar with less effort.
(more…) Read More
New to digital marketing? You need to partner with a small business Constant Contact All Star! Let TOCmedia manage all your digital marketing needs.
Why it’s so great to work with TOCmedia:
What is a Constant Contact All Star?
A Constant Contact All Star is a company that goes above and beyond to assist its clients through the digital marketing process, resulting in client success! Each year, only 10% off Constant Contact Solutions Providers are selected for the program. Members gain access to
(more…) Read More
As you may or may not know, TOCmedia is a Solutions Provider for Constant Contact; and, I am a former ALE – also known as Authorized Local Expert. Basically what that means is – I was given the authority by Constant Contact to educate small business owners on their products. I’ve since left the ALE program in my attempt to become location independent.
That said, I miss educating people on the little tidbits of knowledge that I tend to share. So in hopes to continue my legacy, I’ve decided to create this short list of email marketing tips.
Email Marketing Tips (These are in no particular order of importance. They are just numbered to match the blog title.)
Every time I’m in Constant Contact creating and sending emails, I think – more people should to do the following.
1. Include an email subscription button. This can be found under your “Sign Up Tools” which can be found under the “Contacts” tab. The only time you wouldn’t want to do this is when your email is to a specific invite-only email list.
2. Another thing you want to include into your email campaign is a “Forward to a Friend” button or link. Again only add this if you want people to share the information you are providing. By adding the “Forward to a Friend” button, you are able to track email forwards – which is something you want.
3. Constant Contact now lets you add a sub-header to your email campaign. It’s in the header options. Make sure you use this prime real estate property. It’s another way to encourage email opens.
4. Share buttons! This is a no brain-er; but, many people forget to check this off. Again, these are in your header options which are at the top of the email you are editing.
5. Make sure your address is correct so it populates on the bottom of all your emails and other Constant Contact campaigns like Event Registration Deals and Coupons. You can edit your address in the “My Settings”.
6. While you’re in your “Account Settings” you might as well just make sure all the information in there is correct. It will only take about five minutes; so, just do it.
7. Clean your contact lists on a regular basis. Proper email housekeeping requires that you delete any unnecessary contact lists and properly label the contact lists that you decide to keep. You can also utilize tags. For more information on tags, click here.
8. Label your email campaigns so you know what their contents are by just looking at the file name. At TOCmedia, we like to label our emails in this format [yyyy.mm.dd] – Subject Line”. We use the date sent vs. the date created. Note the file name can be edited in the upper left hand corner of the email editing page.
9. Make sure your subject line encourages people to open your email. It should not say “March Newsletter”, “April Newsletter”, etc. You should be writing your email subject lines like newspaper headlines. A quick Google search will give you some knowledge.
10. Make sure your email campaigns are mobile friendly. Constant Contact is transitioning all their email templates to be mobile friendly; but, until then it’s your responsibility to make sure that your email recipients can read your email campaign on their phones with ease. The world is going mobile; so should you.
I have many more tidbits of knowledge that I want to share with you; but, right now I have to get back to my day job. Read More
In today’s technology driven world, many small business owners and marketers are overwhelmed when trying to find inexpensive online marketing techniques.
Below you will find a list of inexpensive online marketing techniques to help guide your marketing.
Email Marketing: If you had to choose one digital marketing platform, email marketing should be your first go to. Constant Contact pricing starts at 20 dollars per month for only 500 contacts. Email marketing is the most effective form of online marketing.
Email Marketing Quick Tips
- Send at least one email newsletter per month.
- Create attention grabbing email subject lines which encourage email recipients to open your email.
- Review your email open rate and your email click through rate to optimize your campaigns.
- Grow your email list. Collect emails by letting people know the frequency and contents of your email marketing campaign.
Social Media: Social media is a no-brainer. If you are still thinking about whether or not you should market your business on social media, then stop reading this blog. You should claim your URL address on all social media networks; however, your time should be spent where your target market resides. Because there are so many facets of social media, I’m going to give you quick tips for the three big ones – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Facebook Quick Tips
- Use Facebook to reach end consumers.
- Business owners, sales professionals and marketing personnel should use their personal Facebook profiles to market their businesses plus create and nurture business relationships.
- Post to Facebook Pages at least three times per week. Post should be 50 percent entertaining, 30 percent educational and 20 percent promotional.
- Review Facebook Insights to see what’s working and what’s not.
LinkedIn Quick Tips
- Use LinkedIn to reach business professionals if you are selling B2B services/products.
- Participate in groups that are relevant to your industry and your location.
- Update your personal LinkedIn status at least once per week to let people know you are doing business type stuff like writing contracts, attending business events, etc.
- Create a LinkedIn Company Page.
Twitter Quick Tips
- Use Twitter to market nationally and curate content for your networks.
- Research Twitter to see what other companies are doing to market their business.
- Join conversations by searching subjects and hashtags that are relevant to your products and services.
- Post to Twitter five to seven times per day.
Two social media management tools that are helpful are Hootsuite and Meet Edgar.
Google Business: Google business is a great way to collect lasting reviews of your products and services; and, it’s free! Many people set up their business Google account wrong. The appropriate way to set up your business Google account is to have one Google account per brand. Therefore you will have one Gmail account which is connected to your YouTube, Google Business, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Google AdWords and all other Google products for that specific brand.
Google Business Quick Tips
If you need help with setting up your accounts or one on one training, contact TOCmedia receive a quote. Read More